- About Council
- About Maroondah
- Animals, Local Laws & Permits
- Community & Health
- Community Business Partnerships
- Community Directory
- Community Funding
- Community Involvement
- Cultural Diversity
- Families and Children
- Fundraising & Community Events
- Mental health resources
- Older People
- Public Health
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Volunteering in Maroondah
- Financial Assistance and Material Aid
- Developing Maroondah
- Environment & Waste
- Parks & Open Space
- Leisure & Culture
- Planning, Building & Property
- Ringwood Metropolitan Activity Centre
- Transport & Parking
James N Stevens Scholarship
Scholarship opportunity with Council in the Corporate Services Directorate
Maroondah City Council is offering a scholarship in recognition of the many years of valuable service given to the local community by the former Deputy Town Clerk of the City of Croydon, the late Mr James (Jim) Stevens.
The Scholarship is for one year only and is valued at $3000. The successful appointee will be paid in accordance with Award provisions and commensurate with responsibilities to the value of the Scholarship.
The intent of the Scholarship is to provide for practical placement within Council’s Corporate Services Directorate at a mutually convenient time during 2015 – perhaps during a semester break.
This placement will hopefully assist with the recipient’s development and provide an insight into career opportunities in Local Government administration in the future.
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Students must reside in the City of Maroondah
- Students must have successfully completed at least the first year of a course at a Tertiary Institute or College (including T.A.F.E.) and be undertaking, or about to undertake, second year tertiary studies in the areas of:
|Finance / Accounting||Records Management|
|Information Technology||Customer Service|
|Human Resources||Council Administration - ie: Governance|
|Rates / Revenue||Risk Management|
To apply visit Council's Careers@Maroondah website.
Applications close Monday 8 June 2015.
For further information please call Anastasia Antonio in Human Resources on 9298 4243.