Main Content Anchor

Fines - objection form

  • Fines

To apply to have your fine reviewed by Council you must apply before the due date printed on your infringement notice. Only one appeal can be considered.

More about fines and objections

Objection form

You must provide your postal address, but an email address is also helpful.

Objection to an infringement notice  (pdf, 259KB)

Objection to an Infringement notice  (doc, 83KB)

Send to:

Planning, Health or Local Laws
Maroondah City Council
PO Box 156
Ringwood VIC 3134

or email 

Do not send the original infringement notice with the appeal application.

See also: Nomination Statement

Back to top