Main Content Anchor

Siting dispensation – Front fences or boundary setbacks application form

  • Building

Where a building design is required to comply with the siting requirements, but does not, an application may be made to Council for a Report and Consent, commonly referred to as a Dispensation. 

Apply here for a dispensation for fencing height or boundary setbacks.  For any other siting dispensation, please use the general dispensation application.

About siting requirements and dispensations

Apply online for a dispensation

  • Regulation 73 - Maximum street setback
  • Regulation 74 - Minimum street setbacks
  • Regulation 79 - Side and rear setbacks

Apply online for street setback dispensation                   

  • Regulation 89 - Front fence height
  • Regulation 92 - Fences on street alignments

Apply online for fence height dispensation            

Apply in person or by post

Application for Report & Consent (Front fence height or boundary setbacks)  (pdf, 2MB)

Application for Report & Consent (Front fence height or boundary setbacks)  (docx, 358KB)

  • Application with Cheque or Money Order can be posted to:
    PO Box 156 Ringwood 3134

  Contact Planning Services for further information on 1300 88 22 33

Back to top