- About Council
- About Maroondah
- Animals, Local Laws & Permits
- Community & Health
- Community Business Partnerships
- Community Directory
- Community Funding
- Community Involvement
- Cultural Diversity
- Families and Children
- Financial Assistance
- Fundraising & Community Events
- Mental health resources
- Older People
- Public Health
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Tenant Hire of Council Community Facilities
- Volunteering in Maroondah
- Developing Maroondah
- Environment & Waste
- Parks & Open Space
Leisure & Culture
- Arts Facilities
- Maroondah Carols
- Maroondah City Council Grants Programs
- Maroondah Festival
- Maroondah Runners Club
- PartySafe Program
- Recreational & Sporting Facilities
- Recreational Publications
- Reconciliation Week
- Running an event in Maroondah
- Special Committees of Council
- Run Maroondah
- Online services
- Planning, Building & Property
- Ringwood Metropolitan Activity Centre
- Transport & Parking
Maroondah Federation Estate
Maroondah Federation Estate is a community, cultural and arts facility for the residents of Maroondah and the outer eastern region of Melbourne.
Located in Greenwood Avenue, Ringwood, on the site of the former Ringwood Primary School, the facility incorporates:
- A Cultural Centre, which has been developed in the original school building.
- A Lifestyle Centre contained in the extensive modern addition to the building.
- The facility's grounds include landscaped gardens, on site parking, tree sculptures, MFE Sensory Time Trail, and a courtyard capturing the Footsteps of Federation.
- 'AMazing Space' accessible playspace.
- Maroondah Access Gallery
The Cultural Centre is a place of learning, work and creativity. Located in the historic Ringwood Primary School building are:
- the Maroondah Art Gallery, encompassing two professional gallery spaces
- artist studio space
- community organisation offices
- a community workshop.
0419 416 836
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 3.00pm
Sundays & Public Holidays
The Lifestyle Centre is located in the purpose-built addition and containing function rooms and a kitchenette, which cater for visitors of all abilities
The centre is also home of Maroondah City Council's Arts and Cultural Services Team, Social Support and Meals on Wheels. It is a vital recreational, social and community resource for the local community and surrounding districts and is an excellent venue for a variety of performance groups, leisure, recreation and social clubs. Each of the function rooms is available for hire on both a casual and regular basis.
Visit our Arts in Maroondah web site for more information about Maroondah Federation Estate.
Maroondah Federation Estate
32 Greenwood Ave, Ringwood
Melways Ref: 49 H10
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Closed public holidays