- About Council
- About Maroondah
- Animals, Local Laws & Permits
Community & Health
- Community Business Partnerships
- Community Directory
- Community Funding
- Community Involvement
- Cultural Diversity
- Families and Children
- Aboriginal Cultural Awareness Program launch
- Children with Disabilities
- Day Care - Family
- Day Care - Long
- Day Care - Occasional
- Head Lice
- Maroondah Children's Plan 2015-2019
- Maroondah Early Years Plan
- Maternal & Child Health
- Preschools and Kindergartens
- School Holiday Programs - Primary
- Fundraising & Community Events
- Mental health resources
- Older People
- Public Health
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Volunteering in Maroondah
- Financial Assistance and Material Aid
- Developing Maroondah
- Environment & Waste
- Parks & Open Space
- Leisure & Culture
- Planning, Building & Property
- Ringwood Metropolitan Activity Centre
- Transport & Parking
School Holiday Programs - Primary
Vacation Care aims to encourage positive and productive relationships between children, parents and staff.
Council operates two vacation care programs for primary school aged children, located at:
- Aquahaub (formerly Croydon Leisure and Aquatic Centre)
Civic Drive, Croydon
- Belmont Park
Olympus Drive, Croydon South
The vacation care programs:
- provide care for children aged 5 to 12 years of age who are currently attending primary school
- operate between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday during school holidays
- do not operate on Public Holidays.
Please note all documents are also available in an accessible MS Word format if required.
The July Vacation Care Program will run from Monday 29th June - Friday 10th July 2015. Information for the July program is available by following the links below. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, plesae contact the Chidlren's Services team on 9294 5734.
If your child has never attended the Vacation Care Program or attended prior to July 2015 you will need to complete a new enrolment form. Please complete one enrolment form for each child you are enrolling into the program.
About Council's Vacation Care
We provide a fully accredited, high quality, professional, flexible and fun child-care service which complies with the National Childcare Accreditation Council's Quality Assurance Guide for Outside School Hours Care and the National Standards for Out of School Hours Care.
Our programs offer children:
- secure and consistent care
- a program that is child focused, fun, interesting, stimulating and appropriate for primary school aged children.
- a variety of recreational experiences and opportunities.
- an environment that maintains a high standard of health, hygiene, safety and nutrition and where children are guided in appropriate routines.
Maroondah City Council (Primary School Program)
Phone: 9294 5723
Primary School vacation care programs are also operated at and run by:
- Croydon Hills Primary School
Campaspe Drive, Croydon Hills
Phone: 9725 8300
- Great Ryrie Primary School
Great Ryrie Street Heathmont
Phone: 9543 3077
- Holy Spirit Primary School
Oban Road, North Ringwood 3134
Phone: 9876 1034