- About Council
- About Maroondah
- Animals, Local Laws & Permits
Community & Health
- Community Business Partnerships
- Community Directory
- Community Funding
- Community Involvement
- Cultural Diversity
- Families and Children
- Aboriginal Cultural Awareness Program launch
- Children with Disabilities
- Day Care - Family
- Day Care - Long
- Day Care - Occasional
- Head Lice
- Maroondah Children's Plan 2015-2019
- Maroondah Early Years Plan
- Maternal & Child Health
- Preschools and Kindergartens
- School Holiday Programs - Primary
- Financial Assistance
- Fundraising & Community Events
- Mental health resources
- Older People
- Public Health
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Tenant Hire of Council Community Facilities
- Volunteering in Maroondah
- Developing Maroondah
- Capital works projects
- Croydon Connects
- Croydon Town Centre Structure Plan
- Dromsally Reserve
- Elsum Avenue truck access and parking assessment
- Golf Links Estate
- Knaith Road Ringwood East
- Neighbourhood Character Study
- Norwood Family and Children’s Centre construction
- Power Street Flood Mitigation
- Scenic Avenue Flood Mitigation
- Tarralla Creek Trail Shared Path Reconstruction Work
- Wyreena Community Arts Centre - Car Park and Main Entrance Redevelopment
- Environment & Waste
- Parks & Open Space
- Leisure & Culture
- Online services
- Planning, Building & Property
- Ringwood Metropolitan Activity Centre
- Transport & Parking
School Holiday Programs - Primary
Vacation Care aims to encourage positive and productive relationships between children, parents and educators.
Council's vacation care program is for primary school aged children.
- Springfield, Springfield Ave Croydon
- Belmont Park, Olympus Dve Croydon South
The vacation care programs:
- provide care for children aged 5 to 12 years of age who are currently attending primary school
- operate between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday during school holidays
- do not operate on Public Holidays.
Please note, Friday 2 October 2015 is a Public Holiday - The program will be closed on this day.
The January Vacation Care Program for 2016 will operate from Monday 4 January - Friday 22 January 2016.
Please note all documents are also available in an accessible MS Word format if required.
The September Vacation Care Program will run from Monday 21 September - Thursday 1 October 2015.
Information for the September program is available by following the links. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact the Children's Services team on 9294 5734.
If your child has never attended the Vacation Care Program or attended prior to July 2015 you will need to complete a new enrolment form. Please complete one enrolment form for each child you are enrolling into the program.
About Council's Vacation Care
We provide a fully accredited, high quality, professional, flexible and fun vacation care program which complies with the Education and Care Services National Regulations and National Quality Framework.
Our programs offer children:
- secure and consistent care
- a program that is child focused, fun, interesting, stimulating and appropriate for primary school aged children.
- a variety of recreational experiences and opportunities.
- an environment that maintains a high standard of health, hygiene, safety and nutrition and where children are guided in appropriate routines.
Maroondah City Council (Primary School Program)
Phone: 9294 5734
Primary School vacation care programs are also operated and run by: