- About Council
- About Maroondah
- Animals, Local Laws & Permits
Community & Health
- Community Business Partnerships
- Community Directory
- Community Funding
- Community Involvement
- Cultural Diversity
- Families and Children
- Financial Assistance
- Fundraising & Community Events
- Mental health resources
- Older People
- Public Health
- Wellbeing and Safety
- Tenant Hire of Council Community Facilities
- Volunteering in Maroondah
- Developing Maroondah
- Environment & Waste
- Parks & Open Space
- Leisure & Culture
- Online services
- Planning, Building & Property
- Ringwood Metropolitan Activity Centre
- Transport & Parking
School Holiday Programs - Primary
Vacation Care aims to encourage positive and productive relationships between children, parents and educators.
Council's vacation care program is for primary school aged children.
- Springfield, Springfield Ave Croydon
- Belmont Park, Olympus Dve Croydon South
The vacation care programs:
- provide care for children aged 5 to 12 years of age who are currently attending primary school
- operate between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday during school holidays
- do not operate on Public Holidays.
The July Vacation Care Program for 2016 will operate from Monday 27 June to Friday 8 July 2016.
Please note all documents are also available in an accessible MS Word format if required.
Information for the July 2016 program is available below. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact the Children's Services team on 9294 5734.
If your child has never attended the Vacation Care Program or attended prior to September 2015 you will need to complete a new enrolment form. Please complete one enrolment form for each child you are enrolling into the program.
About Council's Vacation Care
We provide a fully accredited, high quality, professional, flexible and fun vacation care program which complies with the Education and Care Services National Regulations and National Quality Framework.
Our programs offer children:
- secure and consistent care
- a program that is child focused, fun, interesting, stimulating and appropriate for primary school aged children.
- a variety of recreational experiences and opportunities.
- an environment that maintains a high standard of health, hygiene, safety and nutrition and where children are guided in appropriate routines.