Main Content Anchor

Works Within Road Reserve Permit application form

  • Road, footpath and naturestrip

You must apply for a Works Within Road Reserve Permit (formally known as a Road/Asset Opening Permit) before undertaking any excavation of the footpath/nature strip/kerb and channel OR when connecting to Council drainage in the street or easement (pit/pipe/kerb and channel). 

Submit an application

To apply for a Road Opening Permit, please email the following required information to

  • contact details
  • property address
  • proposed works
  • attached plan of proposed works.

The permit fee for this application is $246.

How to pay fees

Fees can be paid online or you can pay via phone by calling 1300 370 717.

Further information

Further information on the application process contact Council’s Engineering team on 1300 88 22 33

Back to top