Main Content Anchor

Transfer of registration for food or health business

Are you considering purchasing a registered business?

If you are buying an existing business, whether a food business or beauty salon, tattooist establishment, ear or body piercing establishment or an accommodation facility, you will need to transfer the registration into your name.

Report on outstanding requirements

An Environmental Health Officer can inspect the premises and report on whether there are any items that require rectification. Council can only provide this report if the current owner signs a Consent to release information form.

Consent to release information form

Note: Release of information is subject to the Information Privacy Act 2000.

Further information

Please contact Community Health Services for more details on associated fees and forms on 1300 88 22 33.

Back to top