Main Content Anchor

Fines - payment plan application form

  • Fines

You can apply to pay a fine through a payment plan, however you must do this before your notice is registered with the Court or the Children's Court.

More about fines and objections

Payment plan application

Payment Plan Application form  (pdf, 198KB)

Payment Plan Application form  (docx, 90KB)

 To discuss a payment plan contact Council:

  • by calling 1300 88 22 33
  • in person at our Service Centres
  • in writing, using the application form, to PO Box 156, Ringwood, 3134.
Back to top