Arts and Cultural Development Strategy
23rd Key, Strong Sistas stencilled mural in The Backyard, Ringwood arts precinct. Photograph by Andy Drewitt.
The Maroondah Arts and Cultural Development Strategy 2020-2025 aims to build on established strengths, achievements and directions, as well as guide new priorities for a culturally rich and vibrant Maroondah
The Strategy was developed from extensive community and creative industry consultation and presents the pathway towards a more active and culturally vibrant Maroondah.
- presents the key directions for the next five years and guiding principles to underpin this work
- provides an outline of how the arts will be integrated across key functions of Council
- explains how the strategy was developed
- outlines the role of Council and key stakeholders in arts and cultural development, facilities and assets
- includes Council’s commitment to support, monitor and evaluate the Strategy.
Arts and Cultural Development Strategy 2020-2025
Arts and Cultural Development Strategy 2020-2025(DOCX, 985KB)
Arts and Cultural Development Strategy 2020-2025(PDF, 2MB)
For further information on the Arts and Cultural Strategy 2020-2025, please call the Arts and Development Team on 1300 88 22 33 or 9298 4598.