Before you book an on-call hard waste collection, consider if your items can be given away, donated or sold, and check what can and can't be collected.
- Keep your pile neat, tidy. Ensure footpaths, in-ground hydrants and pits clear. Our contractors only collect items from the nature strip and will not enter your property.
- Stick to the size limit and only place acceptable items out for collection.
- Place all e-waste together.
- Remove fridge and freezer doors.
- Make sure there are no hazardous or unacceptable items.
- Place mattresses to the side of the pile and ensure no waste is placed on top.
You will receive confirmation by email once the booking is made. Booked collections cannot be changed or cancelled.
For assistance please call 1300 882 233 or contact our Customer Service team via our live chat.