Main Content Anchor

Payments online

A range of council services, infringements and fees can be paid online. American Express and Diners Club cards are not accepted.

Use the reference number printed on your rates notice.  

Pay rates online

See other Rates payment methods

Use the reference number in the top right corner of your invoice. 

Pay your post-lodgement planning or building fees

Pay these permit renewal fees using the payment reference number on your registration renewal notice.

  • Domestic Animal Business
  • A-Board
  • Tables and Chairs
  • Goods on Footpath
  • Additional Animal Permits

 Pay Local Laws permit renewals

Changes to registration details

If there are any changes to your registration details, please also return your completed registration form by mail or to Council Service Centres.

Use the reference number on your parking permit invoice. 

Pay your parking permit fee

See more about parking permits

Pay these Public Health fees online using the payment reference number at the bottom of your form.

Registration renewals

Review the proprietor/business details on your Application for Renewal of Registration, making sure all details are correct. If you have made any changes to your business operations or contact details, please email and attach a copy of the amended registration renewal form.  

  • Food registration renewals

    All Food Premises renewing for next year must read and agree to a renewal declaration, You will then be forwarded to the payments area.

     Agree to declaration

  • Beauty, skin and accommodation premises registration renewals

    All beauty salons, hairdresser salons, tattooists, skin penetration premises, accommodation premises renewing for next year must agree to a renewal declaration, You will then be forwarded to the payments area. 

    Agree to declaration

Food, health, immunisation or wastewater fee

  • Pay registration, requested inspections, transfer, additional inspections, plans assessment, immunisation invoices, septic tank fees.
    Pay food or health fee

Already registered and need to pay?   Pay pool and spa registration

Need to register? Register your pool or spa

Pay these accounts using the reference number on your statement. 

  • special rates and charges
  • accounts receivable
  • Family Day Care
  • Meals on wheels. 

Pay accounts receivable

Back to top