Main Content Anchor

Feedback, complaints and escalating an issue

We value your feedback

If you have a suggestion, believe a service failure has occurred, or even have a compliment about our service, we want to hear from you!

Compliments and suggestions

Are you happy with the service you’ve received, or is there something you would like to share with us?

You can send us your complaint online, in writing, or call us:

See how to give your feedback

Do you have a complaint?

We take complaints seriously and are committed to resolving any issues as quickly as possible.

Once we receive all relevant information we will give you detailed information about:

  • who is handling your complaint
  • what is being done
  • where possible, we will also give you choices about how the complaint should be resolved.

In most instances, complaints will be resolved at the first point of contact with the service team concerned. Complaints that are especially complex or sensitive may need to be referred to an independent mediator or other body. If this is the case, we will make sure that you are aware of the process we are putting in place to deal with your complaint.

You can send us your complaint online, in writing, or call us:

See how to submit a complaint

How complaints are received and escalated

When a complaint is received it is forwarded to the appropriate Service Area.

There are three levels in the complaint process.

Level 1 

The service area involved will manage your request. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, you can request for further consideration or referral to Level 2.

Level 2

The Customer Service Coordinator will raise the request with the service area concerned on your behalf. You will then receive notice of the outcome. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, your request can be progressed to Level 3.

Level 3

Requests are progressed to the Chief Executive Officer for consideration and final decision.

Right of appeal

Complainants can contact the Ombudsman’s Office at any stage for further advice and information.

Back to top