Missed vaccinations, overseas immunisations and catch-up schedules
If you have missed a routine vaccination, you can make an appointment to attend a public immunisation session to be brought up to date.
If you have missed a vaccination given at school or school age vaccinations, you can make an appointment to attend a public immunisation
The Australian Immunisation Register keeps a record of the vaccinations. They receive reports from all immunisation providers.
You can check your immunisation status by:
If your child has received immunisations overseas, you will need to arrange for those records to be put onto the Australian Immunisation Register so your child’s immunisation status is kept up to date.
The Immunisation Team can help you put your child’s overseas immunisation records onto the Australian Immunisation Register. You can email your child’s immunisation records to email@example.com.
In the email, ensure you include your child’s:
- full name
- date of birth
- Medicare card number.
Alternatively, you can visit the Immunisation Team at Council’s Ringwood Offices. To make an appointment, call 1300 88 22 33
- your child’s immunisation records
- Medicare Card.
The Immunisation Team can help you if your child hasn’t had some immunisations and you want to get them up to date with the National Immunisation Program.
Catch up schedules can be created for a number of reasons:
- The child was overseas or on holiday and missed the immunisation that was due.
- The family recently migrated to Australia and need to be up to date with the NIP.
- You were conscientious objectors who would now like to have their child immunised.
- Medical condition preventing immunisations at a young age.
- You have received a Centrelink letter stating your child is not up to date.
If your child needs a catch up schedule, contact 1300 88 22 33 and speak to an Immunisation Team member.
Contact Council's Immunisation team:
Immunisation History Requests and Certificates
Australian Immunisation Register
TIS Translation and Interpreting Service