Pensioner Rate Assistance Scheme

Council’s Pensioner Rate Assistance Scheme provides concessions to people who hold the following concession cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)
  • DVA Gold Repatriation Health Card – Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI)
  • DVA Gold Repatriation Health Card – War Widow (WW).

Access the application form

If you hold one of the above concession cards, you can apply for a reduction on your rates payment and the Fire Services Levy. 


Download a Municipal Rates Concession form from the  Department of Human Services website.

In person

Visit a Council service centre in person to complete an application form and have your pensioner card sighted.

By phone

Call 1300 88 22 33 or 9298 4598 to request an application form by mail. 

Return the form

Return to Maroondah City Council:

If you hold an Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA) or Prisoner of War (POW) Veterans' Affairs card you will need to return your form directly to Department of Human Services.