Main Content Anchor

Change of details form

  • Customer service

To change your mailing address or registration details, or to tell us about a legal change of name, you will need to complete a change of address form.

Change of address

Change of address form  (docx, 57KB)

Change of address form  (pdf, 397KB)

Submit the completed form and any supporting documents by:

  • Maroondah City Council
    Revenue Services
    PO Box 156
    Ringwood 3134
  • in person (during business hours) at a Council service centre.

Change of name

If you have changed your name, you will need to provide one of the following:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Official name change document from the Registrar of Births, Death and Marriages 

If reverting back to your maiden name, provide a copy of both your birth certificate and marriage certificate.

Change of vehicle details

If you are updating vehicle details for your Resident Parking Permit, supply a copy of your new vehicle registration papers.

Acting on behalf of someone else

Please provide the necessary documentation if you are acting in the capacity of:

  • Power of Attorney or
  • Executor/Executrix of a deceased estate.
Back to top