Main Content Anchor

Fines - Application for internal review

  • Fines

To apply to have your fine internally reviewed by Council you must apply before the due date printed on your infringement notice. Only one appeal can be considered.

There are other ways to object to an infringement, such as:

  • nominating another driver for a parking infringement
  • applying for the Family Violence Scheme
  • applying for action by Court.

Find out more about fines, how to pay them and other ways to object to them

Objection form - apply for an internal review

You must provide your postal address, but an email address is also helpful.

Apply for an internal review to an infringement notice  (pdf, 155KB)

Apply for an internal review to an infringement notice  (doc, 86KB)

Send to:

Planning, Health or Local Laws
Maroondah City Council
PO Box 156
Ringwood VIC 3134

or email 

Do not send the original infringement notice with the appeal application.

See also: Nomination another driver

Back to top