Planning services registration
Maroondah City Council can accept online applications for planning permits and objections.
Online application process
To ensure security, you will need to register first as a user with Council's Online Services before you can submit a planning permit application online.
Registration takes one business day, but you will then be able to lodge applications 24 hours a day, seven days a week and take advantage of Maroondah’s other digital services during the planning process.
How to submit your application:
- Enter the address of the land subject to the application.
- Confirm applicant and owner details.
- Complete the online application form.
- Attach a copy of the title of the land.
- Attach plans.
- Attach reports.
- Attach any other documentation.
- Review your application and complete a lodgement declaration.
- Pay your application fee online.