Main Content Anchor

Hoarding permit application form

  • Building

A Hoarding Permit is only required where any part of the hoarding is to be erected outside the property boundary or involves a change to the normal access of public and pedestrians, e.g. partial or full occupation of the footpath.

About Hoarding Permits

Apply for a hoarding permit

If a hoarding permit is required as part of building works:

Apply online

Alternatively, you can fill out a Hoarding Permit Application Form and submit it to one of Council's Service Centres:  

Hoarding Permit Application Form  (docx, 383KB)

Hoarding Permit Application Form  (pdf, 240KB)

Hoarding Permit  - extension of time application

If you already have a permit and the hoarding needs to stay in place for longer than the approved time you can apply for an extension using the following form.

Hoarding Permit Extension Application Form  (docx, 343KB)

Hoarding Permit Extension Application Form  (pdf, 308KB)



Back to top