Property information and building approval particulars
We can provide you with property information or a Building Approval Particulars certificate (Building Regulation 51).
Use our Property Information application to obtain:
Building Regulations 51 (1)
Information on building particulars on the property, for sale purposes, including:
- Details of any building permit or certificate of final inspection issued in the preceding 10 years.
- Details of any current determination made under regulation 64(1) or exemption granted under regulation 231(2).
- Details of any current notice, order or certificated issued under these Regulations or Act.
Building Regulations 51 (2)
Information, for development or sale purposes, as to whether the building or land is in an area:
- liable to flooding (regulation 153)
- in which buildings are likely to be subject to infestation by termites (regulation 150)
- for which a bushfire attack level (BAL) has been specified in the Maroondah Planning Scheme
- likely to be subject to significant snowfalls (regulation 152)
- subject to uncontrolled overland drainage (regulation 154)
Building Regulations 51 (3)
Owner and Mortgagee only can apply - identification required
- Provide inspection approval dates of the mandatory notification stages for building work carried out on that building or land.
Building regulation 133
Stormwater drainage - Legal point of discharge (LPD)
- Legal point of discharge can be obtained through this application form, however if you require any further information please contact Council’s Engineering Department on 03 9298 4292.
Submit your application
Once logged in, you will need to select New Certificate.
Download an application form
Contact Council’s Building Services on 9298 4327.