Main Content Anchor

Vehicle crossing permit application form

  • Road, footpath and naturestrip

A Vehicle Crossing Permit is always required before undertaking any concrete works to Council assets, including footpath and vehicle crossing construction. 

About Vehicle crossing permits

Apply for a permit

The permit is issued over the counter at our offices in Braeside Avenue, Ringwood. 

Vehicle Crossing Permit Application  (docx, 257KB)

Vehicle Crossing Permit Application  (pdf, 378KB)

Supporting documents

 Please provide:

  • a fully dimensioned site plan or sketch grid plan
  • consent of utility authorities where their services are affected (see section 5.0)


Back to top