This is Tasa’s second term on Council. She joined Council following a Countback in the former Wyreena Ward by the Victorian Electoral Commission in July 2018. She has a passion for family and children’s services and supporting local businesses.
Tasa lives locally with her husband and their four children, who attend local primary schools. She runs her own small business and participates in a range of activities with local school and community groups. Tasa served as Deputy Mayor for 2022/23.
Tasa is representing Council on the following:
- Maroondah Business Advisory Committee
- Maroondah Community Health and Wellbeing Committee
- Maroondah Liveability, Safety and Amenity Committee
- Eastern Regional Libraries Corporation
- Victorian Local Government Women’s Charter
Meet Cr Tasa Damante
Latest update from Cr Tasa Demante - September 2023