Seniors Transport Guide
The Seniors Transport Guide is aimed at encouraging senior residents in Maroondah to confidently consider a variety of transport options at a time when they may either be reducing their driving, or are reliant on alternate modes of transport.
By encouraging the use of varied transport options, senior residents will be able to better maintain their independence and stay connected with work, family, friends and community.
Seniors Transport Guide(PDF, 7MB)
How to get around
The guide has handy information and contact details for a range of transport modes and agencies including:
- metropolitan trains, trams and buses
- V/Line trains and coaches
- taxi services
- community transport services
- riding a bicycle.
It also includes comprehensive information about:
- the myki ticketing system
- travel concession cards, passes and discounts
- travelling with a companion animal or mobility aid
- transport options for Commonwealth Home Support Program consumers
- Maroondah Interactive Map
- PTV Journey Planner
The Seniors Transport Guide is available from our service centres. Residents can also contact Council on 1300 88 22 33 or 9298 4598 to request a copy.