New Prescribed Accommodation Premises pre-application form

The following premises must be registered with Council:

  • hotels/motels
  • hostels
  • student dormitories
  • holiday camps
  • residential accommodation
  • rooming houses

To register your prescribed accommodation premises, you first need to submit a pre-application form.

See more about prescribed accommodation registration requirements


When we receive your application, we will invoice you for payment of the appropriate fee.

Pre-apply for new accommodation premises registration

By email, in person or by mail

Step 2.Submit the completed form, any supporting plans and documents, and payment